- You must contact a retreat Captain of a specific retreat to see about availabilities. Contacting more than one group captain will increase your chances of finding an opening.
- View the Retreat Schedule below to see which might meet your availability.
- Understand that almost all retreats are filled. However, there are certain points to keep in mind that will assist you in your quest to attend a retreat at Manresa.
- Expand your time frame to attend any open retreat and contact those captains.
- Those retreats that have the letter “A” behind their number are Sunday – Wednesday retreats and most likely to have an opening.
- Retreat groups that fall during a holiday seasons frequently have an open space.
- Apply to a group or groups to be on their standby list. Frequently, there are last minute cancellations.
Use the checkboxes to select each Retreat that you are interested in attending. When you are finished, click the "Apply for the Selected Retreats" button at the bottom of the page. Then fill out the subsequent form and click "Send". Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Only men over the age of 18 years old are allowed to attend retreats at Manresa.
If you do not fall into this category, we invite you to visit Our Lady of the Oaks in Grand Coteau, LA, which offers spiritual retreats (based on Ignatius of Loyola's teachings) for men, women, and married couples.
These exercises invite the "retreatant" or "exercitant" to meditate on central aspects of Christian faith, such as creation, sin and forgiveness, calling, and